17.5.13

70s Blue Skirt with little Leaf Pattern and side Pockets

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn 


Cor: Azul
Padrão: Padrão com pequenas folhas (rosa, branco, amarelo e verde)
Estado: Peça vintage em bom estado, um pouco desbotada pelo sol!
Descrição: Saia fresca para o verão com botões (amarelos em forma de flor) em todo o comprimento e com bolsos laterais
Mais detalhes visite este artigo na loja, aqui! 
♣ ♥
Colour: Blue
Pattern: Little leaf pattern (pink, white, yellow and green)
Condition: Very good vintage condition but slightly washed
Construction: Fresh summer skirt with top to bottom yellow plastic flower buttons and side pockets
More details visit this item in store, here!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário